Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random #3

For this post I have no idea what to talk about, so I'm taking this post up on it's name and being RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna talk about what comes to mind first hand. Well as I speak or type I am thinking about what else to type about. I am also singing and dancing stupidly in my computer chair while trying to check my Facebook periodically, I'm about to call it a night and read over my speech I messed up on today :( . I have done nothing practically all day... It's been a lazy day sorta for me. I really didn't know what to talk about. I'm trying to think about what to talk about for a post tomorrow and what my next topic is gonna be about. To anyone that happens to read this I need new bands to listen to.... If you want to be help comment on this post and name of the band and/or singer and the genre, thank you! I hate doing homework... I despise it so much. I also despise ads ( he he I know random right? Hint hint the title) Advertisement is slightly aggravating and annoying.I think almost everyone is at agreement on that. Another thing that is annoying is someone asks you a question and you explain that answer and the person sitting right beside you asks you the same question and they knowing know that you just answered the same question! I mean REALLY? Another random topic for this is that I'm really really hyper... I was repeated this post to someone I would be speaking 50 mph.... ( No Joke!). Well I'm tired and being hyper at the same time is never good, so I'm going to get off my laptop and try to get some sleep.... I know totally random, well night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow thats a lot to say in one sitting Katie. You done a good job of keeping it where I wouldn't get lost though. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I really didn't know what to do. It was kinda funny so I might to another post like this one soon.

      Delete
    2. That sounds like a good idea. Let me know if I can help you in anyway :)

      Delete
    3. You wanna be completely random with me? Oh wait you do that anyways. Hehe

      Delete