Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What's Happening!?!?

I'm just say this... Nothing has been happening everything has been really boring so far. Well to me it is, I don't know about anybody else. Anyways this is going to be about whats happening around the school so far.
Well Mr. Paul the Public Speaking teacher is back from taking care of his wife and his first newborn child. So far I'm loving his class. I'm hoping by the time this semester is over I won't be afraid to speak in public anymore. Moving on.... Today was picture day! Everyone looked awesome for pictures and I bet every ones picture looked fantastic. The week seemed like it flew by in no time and it's hard to believe that its already the weekend. All classes fly by, it feels like your in a class for a few minutes and then your leaving again. In geometry nothing really changed and/or has happened so there is nothing to really write about. and in civics we are already having a project. Everything so far has gone excellent and I'm hoping it stays that way. I really don't know what else is interesting to right about so see y'all until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment